LOGITECH CAMERA LINUX - FUJIFILM 35MM CAMERA - NEW CANON CAMERA ADVERT.
Logitech Camera Linux
- Logitech International S.A. (, ), headquartered in Romanel-sur-Morges, Switzerland, is the holding company for Logitech Group, a Swiss peripheral-device maker. Logitech makes peripheral devices for PCs, including keyboards, mice, game controllers and webcams.
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- An open-source version of the UNIX operating system
- an open-source version of the UNIX operating system
- The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), a non-profit trade association, was created in 1982 as the Association of Better Computer Dealers, Inc. (ABCD) by representatives of five microcomputer dealerships.
- Linux (commonly in American English, also in Europe and Canada) refers to the family of Unix-like computer operating systems using the Linux kernel.
Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 test and footage
Always bugs me when companies provide limited support for Mac OS. Logitech is such a company with limited support for the Mac or none at all. As a service to internet, because it's not easy to find whether the Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 will work on the Mac my quick observations:
- Supported in Mac OS X 10.5.7 without any drivers.
- No support for autofocus.
- Native resolution of 640 x 480 can be accessed via Quicktime player (Movie recording) but slow with 7fps record speed.
- I tested 7 seconds at 640 x 480 and got a 135MB file.
- AE / Auto Exposure is really good.
- Supported in iChat. Video and audio.
So to round up. Camera works with Mac OS X, but not fully supported or fast.
This movie was recorded with Quicktime player (Good setting of 320 x 240 pixels). The clipping comes from ah-ing too close to the microphone.
FWIW: This camera is officially not supported for Mac OS X or Linux by Logitech. So don't blame me.. This camera is only to be used for off-laptop purposes or custom purposes where a built-in iSight from Apple won't suffice. It's just difficult to find a nice external webcam for Mac OS X nowadays with the prominence of Apple's iSight in most of their mobile products. When you need a webcam for your MacPro or desktop you're dependent of third party products, of which there aren't many for Mac OS X.
My Workstation at home.
Strobist Data: 430ex at right of camera--clamped on the desk. Triggered with ST-E2
September 25, 2008
slr camera bag
canon digital camera packages
swann web camera driver
vivitar mini digital camera driver software
cctv digital ccd camera
steps to make a pinhole camera
dome camera with ir