Olympus camera 410. Car backup camera. Minolta camera cases.
Olympus Camera 410
- The home of the twelve principal gods, identified in later antiquity with Mount Olympus in northern Greece
- Olympus, in comics, may refer to: * Olympus (Marvel Comics), the home of the Greek Gods in Marvel Comics * Olympus, the home of the DC Comics' Olympian Gods (DC Comics) * Olympus (Image Comics), a 2009 series from Image Comics
- a mountain peak in northeast Greece near the Aegean coast; believed by ancient Greeks to be the dwelling place of the gods (9,570 feet high)
- Mount Olympus (Greek, Modern: ???????, Katharevousa: -?), also Olympos, Olimpos, Olymbos, Olimbos, Olybos and Olibos a mountain in the eastcentral part of the island and the prefecture of Euboea about 35 km east of the city of Chalkida. Its maximum elevation is 1,372 m.
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- .410 bore, commonly misnamed the .410 gauge, is the smallest gauge of shotgun shell commonly available. It has similar base dimensions to the .45 Colt revolver cartridge, though the .
- * Alaric I deposes Priscus Attalus as Emperor. * August 24–August 27—The Visigoths under Alaric I sack Rome. They depart with numerous valuables, though the damage is said to have been rather light. This marks the first time since 390 BC that Rome has been sacked.
318AF Digital Slave Flash For Use For The Olympus E-420, E-410, E-400 Digital Cameras
The device is workable for both direct hot shoe photography (when switches to Normal mode) and remote flash photography (when switches to Slave On mode. The device features 4 slave modes that allow it to work with cameras that fire their built-in flash instantaneously or that have single or multiple flash red-eye reduction systems. Please check your camera's owner manual to determine which flash system your camera has. The flash comes complete with a bracket. It has a hot shoe so that it can be fired from the camera too. It is fully synchronized with fill-in flash and red-eye reduction flash and can be used with virtually all of the digital cameras on the market. It works as a slave. It can be set for a single flash camera or a pre-flash camera.
OEP1-P3052047-P2R Olympus Evolt E-410 - Camera Porn
Olympus Evolt E-410 with Vivitar OM 24mm f2.8 and OM-4/3 adapter
The Vivitar 24mm f2.8 is my favourite 24mm legacy lens to use on my E-P1 and Canon DSLR, and is just as nice on the E-410 (@ 48mm equivalent focal length). The E-410 is not very well suited to using manual focus lenses though. The optical viewfinder is too small and dim to focus accurately, and the Live View is very slow to switch in and out of the magnified view. It also takes a long time from pressing the shutter button to taking a shot as it sorts out the mirror and shutter, noticeably slower than a Canon 500D or 50D.
shot with Olympus Pen E-P1 Leica 14-50mm f2.8-3.5 O.I.S. Olympus FL-36
Olympus E - 410 test
Eddie McEleney is proud to announce the aquisition of his beautiful new Olympus E - 410 - Olly on Thursday 20.9.2007 weighing in at approx - 360 grams. A long awaited sibling for Freddy the Fuji.
Thanks to Aileen for safe transport home and the delivery team at Curry's in Falkirk.
Daddy and camera both doing well.
olympus camera 410
D1) Oylmpus 70-300MM F4-5.6 ZUIKO
Offering a field of view to 600mm (35mm equivalent), the high-mobility Olympus Zuiko 70-300mm super-telephoto lens is an ideal choice for sports, nature, and other types of long-distance photography. The lens incorporates three extra-low-dispersion (ED) lens elements, which combine to offer a sharper, higher-contrast imaging performance, The lens's Four-Thirds system, meanwhile, ensures that you don't lose your macro or super-telephoto versatility when you switch to a different camera body. The lens even supports tele-macro photography thanks to its 1x magnification (35mm equivalent).
Focal length: 70-300mm
Maximum aperture: f/4 to f/5.6
Lens construction: 14 elements in 10 groups
Angle of view: 18 to 4.1 degrees
Closest focusing distance: 3.14 feet
Maximum image magnification: 0.5x
Filter size: 58mm
Dimensions: 3.14 inches in diameter and 5 inches long
Weight: 21.9 ounces
Warranty: 1 year
outdoor wifi ip camera
specs speed camera
discount disposable camera
high megapixel camera phone
best camera mobile india
professional hd video camera comparison
canon powershot camera charger
view my security camera online
digital slr camera tutorial
fuji camera manuals